Outdoor Sports- We ask that those in attendance wear a mask. Please do not attend the event if you are showing any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Indoor Sports- Masks are required for indoor venues. Please do not attend the event if you are showing any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Spectators who are not required to purchase a digital ticket for the event must log in when entering any PGHS venue (QR codes will be available at the entrances).
Beginning the 21-22 school year all football, volleyball, and basketball tickets will be sold online. Cash will not be accepted at the gates. Breaker Tickets can be found at Go Fan. Check out this video to see how to buy, redeem, and transfer tickets:
PARENT DRIVERS NEEDED
Are you interested in helping out with getting our teams to and from contests?
(schedules can be found on individual pages)
pGHS Sports(schedules can be found on individual pages)
|Cross Country||Peter Jordan|
|Football (Varsity)||Jeff Gray|
|Football (JV)||Eric Fonferek|
|Golf- Girls||Jordan Gasperson|
|Volleyball (Varsity)||Kyle Mountain|
|Volleyball (JV)||Amaya Gamecho|
|Water Polo- Boys (Varsity)||Casey Lyon|
|Water Polo- Boys (JV)||Preston Lujan|
|Water Polo- Girls||Greg Enterline|
|Basketball- Boys (Varsity)||Dan Powers|
|Basketball- Boys (JV)||TBD|
|Basketball- Boys (Frosh)||Brandon Peterson|
|Basketball- Girls (Varsity)||Robin Lewis|
|Basketball- Girls (JV)||TBD|
|Soccer- Boys||Nick Lackey|
|Soccer- Girls (Varsity)||Frank Geraldo|
|Soccer- Girls (JV)||Kelly Ray|
Before any student may participate in a team tryout or team practice, they must submit a completed Athletic Agreement, which can be found in the front office, with the following information:
* An physical form from the doctor may be attached
3. Proof of existing medical coverage, or proof of purchase of athletic insurance
4. Emergency Phone Contact in case of accident
5. Before any student may compete in an athletic contest on a school team, the player must meet the following requirements
6. Academic Eligibility. The student must demonstrate a GPA of 2.0 or higher with no grade of “F” on the previous report period. Freshman students are based on their final 8th grade report card.
7. Residential Eligibility. If a student has transferred from another school, or is a foreign exchange student, it is possible the student must complete forms and appeal for permission to play. It is the students responsibility to attain and submit all necessary forms from/to the athletic director.
8. Sportsmanship Code of Conduct. The student must agree to comply to the sportsmanship code of conduct which is presented on sportsmanship and reiterated in the Athletic Agreement Contract. More information on sportsmanship compliance can be read at the CIF/CCS site.