Older Entries »
Courtesy of the Star Tribune:
“Under a hot desert sun and with the desolation of the Sahara all around, about 1,000 competitors from 50 countries took part in this year’s Marathon des Sables, or Marathon of the Sands.
The 33rd edition of the annual race, considered to be one of the...Read More »
Before any student may participate in a team tryout or team practice, they must submit a completed Athletic Agreement, which can be found in the front office, with the following information:
* An physical form from the doctor may be attached
3. Proof of existing medical coverage, or proof of purchase of athletic insurance
4. Emergency Phone Contact in case of accident
5. Before any student may compete in an athletic contest on a school team, the player must meet the following requirements
6. Academic Eligibility. The student must demonstrate a GPA of 2.0 or higher with no grade of “F” on the previous report period. Freshman students are based on their final 8th grade report card.
7. Residential Eligibility. If a student has transferred from another school, or is a foreign exchange student, it is possible the student must complete forms and appeal for permission to play. It is the students responsibility to attain and submit all necessary forms from/to the athletic director.
8. Sportsmanship Code of Conduct. The student must agree to comply to the sportsmanship code of conduct which is presented on sportsmanship and reiterated in the Athletic Agreement Contract. More information on sportsmanship compliance can be read at the CIF/CCS site.